Monday, May 30, 2011

Whew...The Wedding is Over and the Day was Amazing!



And I am not talking about the royal wedding, but my own. Everything was perfect and went superbly well. The honeymoon period is over and all my thank you notes have been mailed...I hope. However, the wonder of having almost all my favorite people under one roof makes me reminisce every moment of the wedding each day. I only wish I could have added another five hours to the reception so I could have talked to everyone more and danced a little longer.

I was so nervous about insuring the hospitality for all of our friends and family and they were thrilled, thanks to all my vendors, I was relieved. The true test of any wedding is what the guests will say and here are some of their comments about the wedding, Vintage Villas, cake, and all of the other vendors.

1. The best food anybody had ever tasted at any wedding they had attended. (Vegetarians and meat eaters alike) They also loved the breakfast the next morning. In fact, during photos, my aunt was asking me if I could get their recipe for Chicken Satay!
2. The view was so fantastic and they were happy to see a part of Austin they rarely get to see when they travel.
3. The hotel was gorgeous, comfortable, and the entire staff was friendly and kind.
4. AHEM...The BEST MUSIC anyone had ever heard at any wedding. Thank you, that was me.
5. The cakes were delicious and moist. Friends are still trying to raid my freezer for the remainder.

6. Ooh, the Ice Sculpture. One guest spent quite a long time trying to figure out how Doug (Amazing Ice Designs) created that piece of art.
7. The flowers were gorgeous! The centerpieces and bouquets were phenomenal!
8. The chuppah was extraordinary.
9. The ceremony was unique and the reception was fun. Yes, Yes, they were!
10. The welcome bags were welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment