Monday, May 30, 2011

Color, Color! Everywhere





For all the people who know me, I can't get enough of colors, especially bright ones, and especially coral. I still haven't lived down the horrific orange I once tried to paint our half bath, now repainted a stoic Swiss coffee.

I can't tell you how difficult it was to blend all the colors I wanted so I could create centerpieces and find beautiful shoes! Oh, and thank goodness I had Becky at Bouquets of Austin. I had a budget and an idea (truly my maid of honors idea) and until I spoke with Becky, I didn't know I had any other opinions. Needless to say, she asked the right questions and guided me. She was able to glean perfection from my babbled confusion, magazine clippings, and checkbook. This is why I went to Bouquets of Austin and Becky. Hands down, the most referred floral company in Austin, for a reason.

Take a look at the photos, because she nailed every placement, every color, and design. Becky made me want to become a florist the second I saw my centerpieces. My mother was so excited about the shepherd hooks lining the aisle. (Mancino Iron Works)I also loved the flowers that were there for my hair. I had forgotten I had asked for them and I was so excited when I saw them! Plus, somehow she had flowers the exact same color of my shoes!

Note: I also added the Purple napkins from Premier Party Central! They made the whole room POP! and it was an inexpensive way to bring in more and stick with my budget! I could have spent so much money in their showroom! If you have the budget, I encourage everyone to rent ottomans, decorations for the trees, and pretty, pretty, soft light layered linens.

http://bouquetsofaustin.com/
http://premierepartycentral.com/

P.S. If Bouquets of Austin is booked, I also highly recommend Visual Lyric.

No comments:

Post a Comment