Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mancino Iron Works!


Whether you need a unity candle stand, shepherd hooks, arch, candelabra, or table accent, Mancino Iron Rentals is Austin's favorite place. I met the owner, Alan, years ago at an open house for Hamilton 12, an amazing venue with great food. Brandt and I had just started getting serious, and as I saw Alan load in all the beautiful pieces of iron, I was impressed, and started taking stock of his inventory. Yes, after years of working in the event industry it is hard to impress me, but impressed I was, and it was the first day I let myself daydream about being a bride at a wedding.

Lucky for me, Alan's table was right next to mine during the open house, so each moment I wasn't talking to a bride, I was persistently asking him questions. As I talked to Alan I gleaned quite quickly he was superb at customer service, knowledgeable, and made each person he spoke with feel comfortable and at ease. A prerequisite for hiring any vendor, in my opinion.

As my job duties changed at Complete Music and Video, I hadn't seen Alan in years until it came time to plan my own wedding. While not wedding protocol, and not something I recommend, he was the first vendor I called after I booked Vintage Villas. Now I am thrilled to have his rentals at my wedding, my chupppah maker loves working with him, and everywhere I go and say "I hired Mancino Iron Works" the reply is "Oh, I love working with Alan".

Go to his website at www.mancinoiron.com

No comments:

Post a Comment